Catherby

Full Version: New Theme & Upgrade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

I would like to welcome you to the new Theme.
The reason I had to take the forum down was to upgrade the forum software.

Undoubtedly there will be some bugs, or things that could be improved, so if you find anything,
please let me know in a reply to this post.

One thing I should mention, the shoutbox plugin was severely outdated and I'm afraid won't
work with the new theme. Therefore we have a new shoutbox, although somewhat limited.
I may look into a newer one in the future, but for now that's what we have. Big Grin

To combat the latest threads in the chat, they are now down the right-hand side.

To top it all off. This theme is Mobile friendly, so feel free to find bugs/enhancements on your phone/tablet.

Thank you in advance, and sorry for the downtime.
Oh yay - finally! After years of the same website something new :) Good job!
Thank you.
There's plenty more to come this year so don't you worry ;D

I'm sure things will crop up, so post back here if you notice anything.
Any help is greatly appreciated.
All the red does hurt my eyes a little, also this is the only difference between read/unread threads which may make it a bit harder to notice what's left to read? Opinions?

[Image: aa90a2fd5e827a0a63733799e22cf7ae.png]
could we get the unread posts a little darker i find it hard to tell the dif between read and unread
Wow this looks really good! I agree can we tone down the red maybe make it a shade darker
I don't mind it personally, then again I'm weird, so meh :P
Is it possible to allow us a small selection of skins to choose from?
Thank you for all the feedback.
I'll make the Unread morw prominent.
Also we can try a softer red (I'm using phone at the moment so wouldn't be until later).

Or would people like the option to choose between red and white and maybe other colours?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.
Update: I have noticed that the SSL certificate doesn't force on each page. This is due to some non-SSL content being present (image links).

I'm writing a script currently to force https on all links in posts (past, present & future) so if you see any broken images in posts, don't worry, they will show again :-)
(16-01-2018, 08:36 AM)Fray Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for all the feedback.
I'll make the Unread morw prominent.
Also we can try a softer red (I'm using phone at the moment so wouldn't be until later).

Or would people like the option to choose between red and white and maybe other colours?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated.

Hard to say no to options :p
Pages: 1 2