Update Wishlist
These are the current updates requested by forum members, be free to post your suggestions below or create your own thread if it deserves a real discussion Wink
Fixes
  • Ranking our current new members
  • Fix for moderation tools
  • Quick reply option
  • Buddie list search fix

New Stuff
  • Calendar posts auto linked/posted in the Events section
  • The ability for deputies to assign any ranks to members
  • Social tab section: bits & pieces ; for social goodies/sites/fcs and so on
  • Event noticeboard to preview upcomming events on the home page
  • Inbox, select - delete function instead of cleaning the entire folder
  • a "mark all as read" function on the forum
  • Ranks recruit to general for clan members (based on clan xp)
  • Ability for Overseers to move threads
  • full BB code list
  • Clan Xp tracker (for now http://www.runeclan.com/clan/Catherby/xp-tracker)
  • Possibly showing clan xp in the profile details
  • Making it easier to pm someone in the shoutbox, maybe @username or /username to activate it?
  • Ability to stay logged in on the forum
  • Combat/skill cals
  • Forum signature creation + a thread where people can post the picture they would like to be used in new signatures.

We also need a forum ranking method for when it's an open forum (fansite), any idea's are welcome.
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
I plan to work on all of this over the coming week. :-)
WTB working "click and hold to edit" feature. Tongue
->Be neat to have a Experience tracker for overall clan or per person on the site. So people can see how they are doing that day compared to others, etc.
[Image: Icy_Sentinel.png]

120 Defense Cape Op.
(11-05-2014, 08:21 PM)Icy Wrote: ->Be neat to have a Experience tracker for overall clan or per person on the site. So people can see how they are doing that day compared to others, etc.

If only Jagex had an API :-) Have to find some other way of doing this. But it is not impossible to do.
Automated Avatar synchronization with runescape head picture image?

Also user name needs to be the same as the runescape name?
or have a runescape name field in profile that it looks up for the avatar image from runescape?

Would also like clan xp, showed, could possibly have it used as a renown variable in the forums to automatically determine forum ranks instead of on posts... or on a combination of posts and clan xp. For instance, if a clan member has 400 mil clan xp and only posts a few times, the forum may think he's a noob... but he's not. I know it could be used to auto-rank people's jobs, but that wouldn't take into consideration weather or not they'd capped.

Just throwin out some ideas to make fray's gears turn a lil bit hehe.
(13-05-2014, 01:29 AM)philadan Wrote: Automated Avatar synchronization with runescape head picture image?

Also user name needs to be the same as the runescape name?
or have a runescape name field in profile that it looks up for the avatar image from runescape?

Would also like clan xp, showed, could possibly have it used as a renown variable in the forums to automatically determine forum ranks instead of on posts... or on a combination of posts and clan xp. For instance, if a clan member has 400 mil clan xp and only posts a few times, the forum may think he's a noob... but he's not. I know it could be used to auto-rank people's jobs, but that wouldn't take into consideration weather or not they'd capped.

Just throwin out some ideas to make fray's gears turn a lil bit hehe.

1. Clan xp showed in profile, could use the field for rsn which we already have I suppose.
2. We are planning to rank ppl on the forum for clan xp (only if they fill in their rsn since we dont want to force them into using the name name on the forums)
3. Capping or forum postcount isn't going to be used for ranking on here, would be too much work with the weekly deranks Tongue
4. I don't want to use my rs avatar on here xD but we already have a field to fill in the runescape name among other things - check your profile Tongue
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Might be a complexity behind these, but not impossible. I will eventually get round to these (but will add them to my to-do list) Smile
Making it easier to pm someone in the shoutbox, maybe @username or /username to activate it?

Ability to stay logged in on the forum.
I will add both to the to-do list.

With staying logged in, I'll remove session timeouts until a user logs out via the link.