Update Wishlist
2 New things ^_^

Combat cals
Forum signature creation + a thread where people can post the picture they would like to be used in new signatures.
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Since the forums are becoming more used. I think it'd be a good idea to have some more organization with how many forums we make.

Like lets say with the guides section. All of the guides are stuck together under "guides" but maybe have a sub header for "PVM" than throw all the boss/ monster threads under that title, while other ones can be "Misc." "SKILLING" stuff like that.
[Image: Icy_Sentinel.png]

120 Defense Cape Op.
(04-07-2015, 08:21 PM)Icy Wrote: Since the forums are becoming more used. I think it'd be a good idea to have some more organization with how many forums we make.

Like lets say with the guides section. All of the guides are stuck together under "guides" but maybe have a sub header for "PVM" than throw all the boss/ monster threads under that title, while other ones can be "Misc." "SKILLING" stuff like that.

this sounds like a great idea, perhaps we could do the same for events, PVM events, Skilling events, mini-game events & Misc. events?

"This is my owl. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

(04-07-2015, 08:36 PM)Robin Hood Wrote:
(04-07-2015, 08:21 PM)Icy Wrote: Since the forums are becoming more used. I think it'd be a good idea to have some more organization with how many forums we make.

this sounds like a great idea, perhaps we could do the same for events, PVM events, Skilling events, mini-game events & Misc. events?

Already been discussed, not for events though since we can use the calendar to find the one we need or simply the most recent thread in that section
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Besides that i cant think of anything else we need/ should improve aha.
[Image: Icy_Sentinel.png]

120 Defense Cape Op.
Sorry it's been a while. As you all know, health stuff took over most of my time, aside from playing RS. ;-)

I'll be working on ALL of these over the next few months.
(05-07-2015, 04:06 PM)Icy Wrote: Besides that i cant think of anything else we need/ should improve aha.

Heey,

I had a suggestion,

Can you add the rewrite module to the server & redirect the .php pages, so that for example the .php is gone, or to 'clean' up a couple of urls??

"This is my owl. There are many like it, but this one is mine."