Changing of ranks above General
please if this is not the appropriate place for this thread, please place it where most appropriate.

Here is my question of the clan so far,

for the organizer rank, since it is only used for hosting avatar, with no added bonuses like the key ranks, is there a way we can remove most of the requirements such as activeness in clan/forums?

the reason behind this inquiry is because of our personal lives. Myself included, but many don't have the time to spend in game or on the forums like you are requiring us to do. such as interacting with the clan on a day to day basis, so on and so forth.

if the admin teams have any suggestions please let me know either in game or on here.

but if the requirements were to remain, you may not see me as an organizer anymore, due to the high amount of requirements for just hosting the avatar.

my personal opinions,

Calm theRage
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzXG_Y074EfG5ArcWWhzn...XaMdxXP3mg]
As far as i am aware, the Organiser rank is a chance for those who have it to prove that they can/want to be a Seer/Deputy eventually. Its a rank where they need to be active ingame and on the forums, and help out where they can.

We also have the admin rank for the ones who want to temp-host ava. I do see your point and opinion, but that is just what i see the rank to be. A stepping stone for those who want to strive higher. I may be wrong tho Smile
there does seem to be a rank too many at the moment with organisers and overseers doing about the same thing.

perhaps admin would be more fitting to your time constraints disturbed?

i appreciate your raising this question as it means you still want to help the clan in some capacity. thank you!
(13-10-2015, 01:12 AM)Caleban Wrote: there does seem to be a rank too many at the moment with organisers and overseers doing about the same thing.

perhaps admin would be more fitting to your time constraints disturbed?

i appreciate your raising this question as it means you still want to help the clan in some capacity. thank you!

personally i don't see why admin has been used as a side rank, when it can still be used for clan use. if they were to use admin as the stepping stone for later ranks as organizer, overseer and so on then i'm sure others would be able to see if they would be able to get the requirements on a daily basis.

i'm not saying i'm ungrateful for all that the clan has done for me, but the ranking seems unstable to me.

i think we should use the ranks in order
admin - organizer - coordinators - overseers - deputy owner.

the current ranking system for organizer could be used as a stepping stone for the admin. and progress from there.

there is A lot of potential here for the clan, including some very worthy people, but some of them may not be able to participate because of the requirements.

again this is all my thoughts, anyone is free to step forward with ideas.

Calm theRage
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzXG_Y074EfG5ArcWWhzn...XaMdxXP3mg]
(13-10-2015, 01:12 AM)Caleban Wrote: there does seem to be a rank too many at the moment with organisers and overseers doing about the same thing.

Our system to use admins as a temporary ranks is one I have never seen in another clan but I think it's a good system to be honest, it's unique.

As Caleban sais the difference between what some ranks actually do are a bit vague.

Some clans work with the hierarchy but I'd like to see different tasks connected to the different ranks and not really state them as being "I'm above you".

But what those tasks different tasks should be specifically, I don't know.
~ In case you haven't heard it today, you're awesome!