[News] Recruitment Changes Nov 29 - 2015
Heys,

We have decided to change the way we recruit. We may go back to the way it used to be but that depends what this new method will do for the clan Smile

The following changes have been made:
1. The removal of the total lvl req. (Used to be 500+)
2. Applying on the recruitment thread is now optional.
3. Faster invites after a few hours (max 24).
4. Lieutenants+ able to invite new members.
5. Admins+ will keep a close eye on the new ones - complaints regarding them will be dealt with asap. This means quick warnings and or kicks if anyone causes trouble. (only overseers+ will kick).

*People should still read our recruitment thread - they should know a bit about the clan before joining.
*Is there a troublesome guest? Try inboxing screenshots to any deputy+ or talk to an admin+ in game. We will notify eachother and handle the rest Smile

If you have any questions or suggestions then please post them below.
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
sweet, think some ppl are scared of applying :p
"Scaping pantless is what all individuals should strive for"
[Image: e349zE6.gif]
"I eat crayons and I poop rainbows"
(29-11-2015, 02:58 PM)jens Wrote: sweet, think some ppl are scared of applying :p

Having to write a reply was the thing that held me back the most when considering to join this clan.
~ In case you haven't heard it today, you're awesome!
(29-11-2015, 02:58 PM)jens Wrote: sweet, think some ppl are scared of applying :p
Me thinks they are just lazy xD

What's the QFC on the banner? Recruitment thread or rules? Probly change it to the new members thread or the rules? Considering the change.
Leads to the recruitment thread, first page.
Ah true. Thanks for doing this. It will help us get back what we lose during the holidays in inactivity that isn't just a clan issue but for all RuneScape.

Looking forward to some fun new faces and events in the next couple month if all goes well with this change.
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
too late to talk about this, but I like the idea of simplifying
the joining steps, this will increase the chances to get more
members

Thanks
In matter of style, swim with the current. in matter of principle, stand like a rock
(04-01-2016, 10:55 AM)T94 Wrote: too late to talk about this, but I like the idea of simplifying
the joining steps, this will increase the chances to get more
members

Thanks

Its never too late!
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter