What were your 2015 goals? rs/rl
(22-12-2015, 02:11 PM)Duxic Wrote: RS: Max cape...completed and even got 120 dg!! Smile
RL: New job and my own apartment... completed, that's why not much online lately...loads of things to do in new apartment.

Congrats Smile
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
(22-12-2015, 06:15 PM)Music Wrote:
(22-12-2015, 02:11 PM)Duxic Wrote: RS: Max cape...completed and even got 120 dg!! Smile
RL: New job and my own apartment... completed, that's why not much online lately...loads of things to do in new apartment.

Congrats Smile

Thanks Tongue
I dont usually set goals at the beginning of the year
I just used to let the days pass to decide what to do
and what to achieve..

best thing happened to me? I joined this clan and got to meet all of you.
biggest achievement? I managed to take a break from rs to study and that went really well because I got the highest grades possible which made me proud of myself =).
In matter of style, swim with the current. in matter of principle, stand like a rock
(27-12-2015, 12:20 PM)T94 Wrote: I dont usually set goals at the beginning of the year
I just used to let the days pass to decide what to do
and what to achieve..

best thing happened to me? I joined this clan and got to meet all of you.
biggest achievement? I managed to take a break from rs to study and that went really well because I got the highest grades possible which made me proud of myself =).

Congrats and well done!
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Thank You!
In matter of style, swim with the current. in matter of principle, stand like a rock
I live day to day. No goals for me. You know one day that million dollar job will fall into my lap.
Well it may not have been completely 2015, but still managed to complete goals set . Smile
(01-01-2016, 07:44 PM)Fair Silvie Wrote: Well it may not have been completely 2015, but still managed to complete goals set . Smile

Elf city hypeeee!
(01-01-2016, 08:58 PM)Music Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 07:44 PM)Fair Silvie Wrote: Well it may not have been completely 2015, but still managed to complete goals set . Smile

Elf city hypeeee!

WOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOTWOOT
"Scaping pantless is what all individuals should strive for"
[Image: e349zE6.gif]
"I eat crayons and I poop rainbows"