Question Reguarding Permanent Ban
I apologize for coming to you guys like this after a long hiatus from the game, I'll be surprised if any of you remember me (I was l Gandalf) as I had to take a break from the game due to how busy I am with my job. As a result I have been gone for around a year and a half now, but here's my situation:

Recently I tried to log back into the game and wanted to check out the new GWD 2 which sounded pretty cool, however my normal username and password wasn't working and as a result I submitted a ticket to account recovery. The ticket came back this morning, no problem, however I was shocked to find that my account was banned so I took a look and found out someone was using my account as a bot. I apologize if somebody took my account and talked trash to any of my fellow Catherby clanmates. Finally, here's my question, is there any way for me to appeal this permanent ban? I couldn't find anything on the website and evidently they'll still hold me responsible for my account, although during my hiatus I received a few emails from Jagex saying that someone sent in an account recovery ticket for my account, and if I wasn't the person who sent it I shouldn't worry (that's seriously what it says) and so obviously I ignored those.

I'd love to try and get back onto my account and maybe try the new bosses with you guys, I appreciate any help.

-I Gandalf the Grey
Hey

A while ago they did this: https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comme...ew_thread/

not sure if there is still an active thread like this but the best way to contact them is by submitting a ticket or contact jmods on twitter.
"Scaping pantless is what all individuals should strive for"
[Image: e349zE6.gif]
"I eat crayons and I poop rainbows"
(11-04-2016, 05:41 PM)jens Wrote: Hey

A while ago they did this: https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/comme...ew_thread/

not sure if there is still an active thread like this but the best way to contact them is by submitting a ticket or contact jmods on twitter.

Thank you very much for your help!