"Funny" Events Request
Whilst taking part in the Lumbridge Beach event, it hit me that we don't host any "Funny" events, like a water fight, hide and seek or dance-off.

Be interested to see more events like these in the future.
Could be public as well - advertised on RS Events page and open to anyone (more so for recruitment).

Any ideas are welcome ;D
We had the costume contests and spam trade roulette during every drop party back when we accepted donations and hosted an event every 3 months.

Maybe someone would be willing to try that? I've got my hands full handing out 1m every night (barely keeping up as is).

As for another idea we could collect donations like zSkillers does and do giveaways split between 50%, 30%, 20% to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in weekly skilling events. The winner chooses the skill for the following week.

Just some ideas of what we and allied clans have used in the past.
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
The downside about giving gp rward to those that gain the most xp in a certain soil skill is that the higher lvls will win or the one with the most money to spend..
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
(31-03-2018, 07:39 AM)Music Wrote: The downside about giving gp rward to those that gain the most xp in a certain soil skill is that the higher lvls will win or the one with the most money to spend..

Well we can turn that around, and turn it into a charity event.

The highest xp choses a low lvl and hands him the spoils..
Silvie on her weirdest.. its stil early..may not ave thought that trough. Tongue