Steam Giveaways
I don't know how many people out there use Steam, but would anyone be interested in a monthly giveaway of game codes?

I buy a lot of bundles, and end up having half the games already, so have a spreadsheet with all these keys in, not doing much. Tongue
(17-01-2018, 09:19 PM)Fray Wrote: I don't know how many people out there use Steam, but would anyone be interested in a monthly giveaway of game codes?

I buy a lot of bundles, and end up having half the games already, so have a spreadsheet with all these keys in, not doing much. Tongue

only games i have on Steam are Skyrim and Tomb raider soo i guess no use to me.
But perhaps others have more extensive specrum of games. Smile
I don't use steam but I'm sure some people would like a give away for that :)
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Unfortunately i dont really use my pc for gaming, i only have a select few indie games installed (town of salem, shellshock, gmod, castle crashers etc) + wow/diablo3 and a couple others that my pc can actually run :p . I use my ps4 for games as i have no intention of upgrading my pc in the near future.

That said im sure there may be others, but sadly not me
Not to worry. I'm just trying to gauge whether it would be something we could incorporate into the forum. :D
I'll wait for more feedback.
I like to buy bundles too, so I probably have all the games you have up for grabs, haha. I don't ever end up playing any of them though.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Xiodrade/g...&sort=name
This would be interesting!
(18-01-2018, 05:45 PM)Kassir Wrote: This would be interesting!

Glad you think so.
If we can get more people interested then I'll start one.