Recruitment Change! 08/07/2014
We have changed our recruitment requirements!

Starting today only Organiser+ will be able to invite new members, also those that wish to join will have to fill in an apply form on our recruitment forum Click here
The new recruits will also have to read through our new members guide thread replying to it telling us who invited them Smile

Here's a picture of what the apply form looks like:
[Image: 6MhKMhl.png]

If you find someone that wants to join the clan make sure that they fill in the apply form on our recruiment thread and guest till they get an invite. The Organiser+ ranks will judge people on their apply post and while they guest to see if they fit in the clan chat Smile

the guesting time limit is set by the organisers+ that are online, if they feel that someone fits in then they can invite (after reading their application post), if they aren't sure then they can make them wait and if they think that inviting the guest would be a bad idea then they can deny the application.
I think this will be a nice change. Smile
It is kind of needed.
Not to scare away new recruits. Do we mention after they apply they will be reviewed as guests in chat for 72 hours prior to us accepting them officially in to the ranks? After we get a feel for how they act to see if they pose a problem to the rules while in trial period, Organizer+ can then meet for invite.
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
(08-07-2014, 03:13 PM)Kire667 Wrote: Not to scare away new recruits. Do we mention after they apply they will be reviewed as guests in chat for 72 hours prior to us accepting them officially in to the ranks? After we get a feel for how they act to see if they pose a problem to the rules while in trial period, Organizer+ can then meet for invite.

I don't think a time limit is needed Smile I have faith in our organisers+ to judge someone when they guest and invite once they feel that the person is ok, that can be an hour or 3 days idm ^^ what ever they consider best hehe.. if they are a problem then they can post that so the person can get denied or even banned if he/she continues to guest.
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
I have Read And will follow these procedures.

Sincerely Fair. Smile
I have read this and will follow the new recruitment scheme.
(08-07-2014, 03:49 PM)Music Within Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 03:13 PM)Kire667 Wrote: Not to scare away new recruits. Do we mention after they apply they will be reviewed as guests in chat for 72 hours prior to us accepting them officially in to the ranks? After we get a feel for how they act to see if they pose a problem to the rules while in trial period, Organizer+ can then meet for invite.

I don't think a time limit is needed Smile I have faith in our organisers+ to judge someone when they guest and invite once they feel that the person is ok, that can be an hour or 3 days idm ^^ what ever they consider best hehe.. if they are a problem then they can post that so the person can get denied or even banned if he/she continues to guest.

Further to this, I can only stress that before recruiting a new member to the clan they should be properly introduced to our clan procedures/citadel and to make sure that they are given a welcoming introduction.

A lot in the past have been lost within the clan, recruited and left by themselves. This will get us nowhere and that is why I put my advice into practice to ensure we have happy and harmonious new members.

I trust that our Organisers+ will put this into practice and make the right judgement Smile
(09-07-2014, 05:41 AM)Macka Wrote:
(08-07-2014, 03:49 PM)Music Within Wrote:

Further to this, I can only stress that before recruiting a new member to the clan they should be properly introduced to our clan procedures/citadel and to make sure that they are given a welcoming introduction.

A lot in the past have been lost within the clan, recruited and left by themselves. This will get us nowhere and that is why I put my advice into practice to ensure we have happy and harmonious new members.

I trust that our Organisers+ will put this into practice and make the right judgement Smile

Can't we mix this with the first week probation?
If people cause trouble then they end up getting kicked anyways. We still act fast when people send in reports against clan members. This should make sure that we can kick when needed since atm our kicks are still limited. Also this is aimed at giving people the proper introduction and clan info when they join :p hopefully better informed new members and quality recruits at the same time.
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Yes, we still issue a warning before any kick. We don't simply rush in to kick anyone on the first time another user PM us saying something happened. Even if we see it ourselves we make the better judgment if it is an immediate risk to others, and if so it is kicked/banned straight away pending review by the Deputy Owners. From there we can determine collectively if the user knew better from proper warning and blindly chose not to listen to reason.

As for recruitment I try to cover the basics of rank system and to locate the clan forum of Jagex, and our facebook events page, as well this website.

Fair Silvie: I apologize if you meant well in giving a basic run down for one of my recruits. I was occupied with people bugging me for not responding to private chats and may have come off defensive in the way I tried to ensure the proper welcome wasn't stolen from me - which makes me look like a half ass recruiter for not doing my job. Once I said my part, I asked if there was anything I may have forgotten you are welcomed to include.
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris