Super Smash - What character would you add?
[Image: Super-Smash-Bros-for-Wii-U-3DS-299781-fu...62cf7.jpeg]
probably not the real cover art...
As some of you may already know, the fourth super smash brothers is coming up for Wii U and 3DS. BEing released on 2 different consoles is a first for super smash, and is probably due to know one in their right mind owning a wii u. That being said, this could be what the wii u needs to start selling. The Wii u is finally making some good games, but this one game could make or break it.

There are a lot of cool new characters on the roster, and I'm excited. I think they're still releasing more characters. That being said there are still a lot I want to see that probably won't make the cut.

If you could add any characters to a nintendo super smash game, who would you add? despite how realistic the chances are that they'll get added or not. Here's my list.

Travis Touchdown - No More Heroes
[Image: index_zps672163d6.jpg]

Umbreon & Espeon - Pokemon Series
[Image: 2812646870_2ae096fe95.jpg]

Tank Dempsey - Call of Duty: World at War
This one is a long shot, but they added snake Tongue
[Image: NZ_Dempsey_zps8cf38d2e.png]

Ivan - Golden Sun
[Image: ivan_bigf.gif]

I'll leave it at that for now. What about you guys?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe some Tekken characters ;o
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
(22-07-2014, 01:00 PM)Music Within Wrote: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe some Tekken characters ;o

OMGOMG and Street Fighter!

My first pick would be Dante from DMC though Wink
+1 on Dante ^-^
To add street fighter, they'd probably need to do a Super Smash Vs Street Fighter crossover game Tongue Would be pretty cool!
(23-07-2014, 05:33 AM)Pinta77 Wrote: To add street fighter, they'd probably need to do a Super Smash Vs Street Fighter crossover game Tongue Would be pretty cool!

yeah similar to like marvel vs capcom, snk vs capcom etc would be awesome indeed Tongue
Super Smash Bros free demo available to download on 3ds right now!
*does not own a ds* :o
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
I say they should add Jens, since hes always breaking things somehow Wink
But im not totally sure for characters :o there is sooooo many of them.

Edit: Got the demo and it plays really smooth Tongue too bad it limits you to 5 characters + only smash mode Sad.
[Image: Icy_Sentinel.png]

120 Defense Cape Op.
It took me awhile to get used to the controls but I got the hang of it. Not sure if you noticed yet, but you can switch between the normal satge and a flat/no items version. I thought that was a fun way to switch it up.

Yeah only 5 characters... but I'm getting good with megaman. It'll keep me content until the full game is out i think.