Super Smash - What character would you add?
Nah i didnt notice aha and ya megamans very powerful xD
[Image: Icy_Sentinel.png]

120 Defense Cape Op.
I just got my copy of super smash for 3ds =D I played 2 rounds before i left the store!
Roy Confirmed!!!

http://prntscr.com/4u52l0
Yes they added Solid Snake so I'm told. I was shocked they have yet to add God of War or Prince of Persia though I guess getting Sony to sign on with Nintendo is a bit harder than getting washed up Sega characters like Sonic.

But if they signed on Sonic why not Tails, Robotnic, Shadow, Knuckles, Amy, Big?

My favorite character to see that I know they will NEVER add is Simon Belmont from Castlevania. Runner up being either red or blue from Conrta. And lastly a long shot but the cops from NARC.

Unsure why Mega Man gets to be in both SSB and Marvel vs Capcom. So why not Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine on Nintendo?
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
I haven't heard about solid snake yet... I'll look into that.

But Mewtwo is making a come back for sure! Unfortunately, it looks like you need to own both the wii u and 3ds version of the game... that blows. But it's good to see that they're adding dlc. Hopefully more soon!
Anyone been keeping up with super smash? Just got the sickest dlc pack ever! Ryu, Roy, and Lucas characters and a street fighter and kirby map! And some mii crap
Greninja !! Smile i cant wait to play as greninja from pokemon x and y