• 8(current)
Clan Cup 2014
Session 1 - Tuesday 2nd September , Session 2 - Thursday 4th September

[Image: FEnN7h7.png]

Session 1 - Special thanks to Metal for very kindly holding the avatar for Momentum and myself even though she had already completed her session. Without her I wouldn'tve known to join Momentum and herself for a session. Thankyou very much Metal and Momentum for including me!! I was able to provide a yew divine. I was not notified or included in any other session.

Session 2 - I approached a confused Velocity0100, I included him in my solo session and held an avatar with yew divine provided by myself and Velocity0100 able to make a Maple divine. I will also meet him today and include him in for a final session. I never dog a bro, never leave someone alone.

Please note that I am mostly active during a busy game time of the clan and can be approached for any session. My above xp rates are solo + avatar rates.

I had previously suggested we work as a team to obtain the best xp rates for all team members but this never eventuated and was discard. (Was told to read the forums - I see nothing of skilling together mentioned)

Thankyou Metal for looking out for me <3

(05-09-2014, 11:05 PM)RageClicking Wrote: Hey can I pull out of the teams after this week? My college work is taking up way more time than I originally thought, I can still finish WC though. Sorry!

Thought as much things would get busy for you, no matter Rage. That's life for ya Wink

Good on you for finishing Woodcutting
[Image: fuQ2y55.png]

Sorry it took me a while. I've been super busy and my schedule has been completely messed up due to irl preps for my cousins wedding. I won't have time to do another unless i get up super early tomorrow morning... and even that isn't guaranteeing i won't get roped into more labor instead of being able to "Play my silly game" according to my folks.
[Image: 0526b3a88a34b6c8d5467e6c53854c27.png]
[Image: f8142b183f86ddcbaa552292b5f537bd.png]
"Scaping pantless is what all individuals should strive for"
[Image: e349zE6.gif]
"I eat crayons and I poop rainbows"
Thanks to Jens and Momentum for the pleasure of having a skilling session with them, Jens hosting avatar.

Special thanks to all clan members (Art, Mark, Duxic) and Henkco's friend for sharing us divine yew locations!

[Image: g2l1YQF.png]
[Image: ossnpi.png]
  • 8(current)