Clan Cup 2014 - Week 2 - Runecrafting
Post on here and tell us if you would like to join the team!!

Team members are below, you can also use this to discuss the best xp/hour method and ask for assistance.

*Post if you changed your name make sure that the team list is up to date with the in game names!!!
*Post once you've done your skilling session, it's also nice if you post the xp you've earned so we can help eachother out more if needed.

Clan Cup - Skilling Team (week 2)
Week 2's skill is RuneCrafting. We repeat, Week 2's skill is RuneCrafting.

1. Henkco - Has done a session
  2. Metalangel86 - Has done a session
  3. Ss Macka - Has done a session
  4. Plue
  5. Jens - Has done a session
  6. Airalsuir - Has done a session
  7. i was draqon - Has done a session
  8. Momentum - has done a session
  9. Philadan - has done a session
  10. Tabatha - Has done a session

Backup members:

Runecrafting Highscore; Skilling cup winner will win a bond - Best helper will win something as well
Any clan member can join in, interact with your vex to start a skilling hour, after an hour screenshot the xp that you have gained "vex will tell you once the timer runs out" post it on here and you'll have a chance to win!
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Adviced Skilling Method:

It's probably going to be ZMI altar running, either with pouches + lunar spells OR having 2-3 people run essence for you.
Name changes and substitutions
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
could I be added to the team and when does it start, Rc
It starts on Monday September 8th i believe. I have added you to the team. Smile
Haven't ran ZMI in many years

Though I honestly thought Runespan + yellow's were the way to go

It might be tricky organising runners for each person
not sure where to post my Rc results, so will try to load it here.

Thumbnail(s)

Can't wait to see how we fair against the world. Just know no matter win, lose, or tie. We are here to enjoy ourselves and give our all. For us the clan cup isn't about being the best the game has to offer, but better knowing ourselves and improving ourselves for the following year to aim for a bit higher.

At the end of the day it is just a game. But to add in to the fun where ever we end up for scores. Our personal top overall highest experience gains shall win 14-days Runescape membership. Runner up will also have a prize in store as well. So best of luck to everyone and enjoy the friendly and fun competition. ^_^
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
(08-09-2014, 09:48 PM)Tabatha11 Wrote: not sure where to post my Rc results, so will try to load it here.

Nicely Tab! May I ask what did you gather at Runespan for your session?
i got this in a hour

Thumbnail(s)