[Image: DXjbEw9.png]

I think that the yellow mages like you :p
"Scaping pantless is what all individuals should strive for"
[Image: e349zE6.gif]
"I eat crayons and I poop rainbows"
session 2 ( no yellow mage http://catherby.com/forum/images/smilies/tongue.png

Thumbnail(s)

Let's do this!

3 Yellow Wizards came to me. I also took a 5 minute unexpected bathroom break.

Really wanted to test out if these 2 strange rocks count toward clan cup xp.

If I get a good run on my 2/3 or 3/3 I'll hop to Varrock for the final 120 seconds and turn those in just to see.

Even if I'm rank in Runespan FC I don't consider myself any good at the skill. Just right place right time when the expansion arrived and people needed nodes, runesphere, and wizard sync called.

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
(11-09-2014, 02:47 PM)jens Wrote:
(11-09-2014, 02:10 PM)Macka Wrote: I really don't know how I managed this

[Image: DXjbEw9.png]

I think that the yellow mages like you :p

Pretty sure i only had like 1 or 2 mages hehe, had a good run with the nodes so that was a plus Tongue

Great effort draqon and Erik! Very nice scores for you both Wink
last one

Thumbnail(s)

Wow I really surprised myself tonight! no yellows because they were too far :\

[Image: jwsCgKQ.png]
That sucked all around.

So I begin fine at a yellow wizard for free 7k xp. Turn on wisdom aura and begin my hour+ clan cup attempt #2 of 3.

Second I do next thing I see avatar has left world 88. No other avatar to hop to. I tried learning how to bypass stupid lock out that doesn't allow same IP to double log same world. After I manage to line up both EOCs side by side to click favorites world "88" on each. Then I finally have the 2nd yellow wizard call to give me 7k xp but instead of crashing the client hosting avatar it decides to ruin my xp on main and reset yellow wizard another 15 minutes.

Still lagging and trying to double log in once again because dumb game doesn't let me main just sign back in like a normal company should. Get back on and sure enough around the time I'm searching for 3rd yellow wizard my entire internet goes down probably due to overloading the CPU to 100% on my PC and bandwidth can't handle idk. Point being I log in again and completely give up trying, no use for a perfect run now because I can't ever get a 2nd yellow wizard 7k xp reward.

Let the 2nd account rot with 6-hour avatar still hosted. Can't load both games same time anymore to dismiss it. Ends up when I am down to 2 minutes remaining on clan cup timer for xp, somebody hosts an avatar. Plenty of ranks were on full while but nobody felt like taking responsibility leaving it solely upon me. And knowing Jagex I can't get back my 2/3 attempt at this week clan cup. Just had to bend over and take it.

Hopefully 3/3 will be better than 1/3. So stupid Jagex limits our attempts knowing how suckage their game can be with downtime, DDoS, lag, etc.

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
[Image: 91b5c8391fa8056b6c35fb5ac0fcd500.png]

Missed one wizard and still got this amount of xp Smile
"Scaping pantless is what all individuals should strive for"
[Image: e349zE6.gif]
"I eat crayons and I poop rainbows"