Clan Cup 2014 - Week 3 - Mining
Post on here and tell us if you would like to join the team!!

Team members are below, you can also use this to discuss the best xp/hour method and ask for assistance.

*Post if you changed your name make sure that the team list is up to date with the in game names!!!
*Post once you've done your skilling session, it's also nice if you post the xp you've earned so we can help eachother out more if needed.

Clan Cup - Skilling Team (week 3)
Week 3's skill is Mining. We repeat, Week 3's skill is Mining.
  1. Metalangel86 - 128k
  2. Ss Macka - 122k
  3. J ens - 127k
  4. Airalsuir - 107k
  5. i was draqon - 95k<<<
  6. Xuan (Vun) - says he got aprox 90k<<<out
  7. Spiked Life - 110k
  8. Music Within - 125k
  9. Markuus - 119k
  10. B e t h - 86k<<out
Backup members:
*Henkco - 190k
*Reaseme - 111k

Mining Highscore; Skilling cup winner will win a bond - Best helper will win something as well
Any clan member can join in, interact with your vex to start a skilling hour, after an hour screenshot the xp that you have gained "vex will tell you once the timer runs out" post it on here and you'll have a chance to win!

Special thanks to:
Monoxide (1 mith)
Queen (4 mith)
Joojo (1 mith)
Jens for providing Metal 2 x mith and 1 x addy divine locations!
Hellsing (2 Addy)
Tabatha (1 Addy)
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Adviced Skilling Method:

Familiars:
• Obsidian Golem - Mining boost +7
• Lava Titan - Mining boost +10

Auras:
• Quarrymaster (Tier 1,2,3,4)
• Wisdom

Scrimshaws
• Rock-Crushing Scrimshaw

Divine Location: (IF THESE AREN'T DISALLOWED BY THE EVENT TIME)
• Divine Mithril Rock

Tip: use an (avatar hoster) scout: use a safespot (north is easiest), lobby once the rock dies and let the scout find a new world. This way your clan cup timer will pauze.
Safespots: http://prntscr.com/4n4789
Head to the Runecrafting Guild to start this daily D&D. You'll enter combinations of runes to get vis wax, which can:
Extend or reset auras.
Increase your divine location gathering limit.
Name changes and substitutions:

Substitutions
In: Henkco - Out: B e t h
In: Reaseme - Out: Xuan (preaviously named Vun)
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
I'd like to join the mining team. (Markuus)
this is the best minning method http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFu_bRqqo...PfrJcbE0_Q . incase anyone wants to try it
Week 3 submitted and posted on forums.
So, are divine locs dissabled or not?
"Scaping pantless is what all individuals should strive for"
[Image: e349zE6.gif]
"I eat crayons and I poop rainbows"
really sorry i seem to never find a new name that fits.. it's CharlesIRL.
Useful information:

Lava titan lasts 61 minutes, you'll only need 1 pouch for the entire time.

Golden mining suit provides 1% experience per piece, the body also mimics the varrock platebody if you own it, granting a chance at two ores per and giving you the exp for both ores.

Rock-Crushing scrimshaws were cheap, they provide around 6% more exp (15% to gain around 35% if i recall correctly) on top of your overall experience per hour.

Shooting star may be useful for the first 15 minutes, this will require research as to whether the experience is given or not on the extra ore, because it is a 25% chance to mine an extra ore.

If using porters you can't use a scrimshaw. The dropping method is no different it just requires you to pay attention more, they roughly the same exp/hour.

Do NOT use headbutt mining. Its slower than normal mining, and will reduce your exp/hour.

Divine locations are not disabled to my knowledge, but if you were to abuse them like EE did and only do divine locations then we'd likely be disqualified.
As usual I'll be a backup for clan cup. Just not today. Got plans for my first day off in 7 days straight to try out something I've been wanting to try for quite some time now - Four Loco. Wink
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris