Clan Cup 2014 - Week 4 - Fishing
I'm going to participate too, using my fishing brawling gloves I should be able to get the best out of it with max Cavefish bubbles in wildy level 1 Tongue
Let's not do any clan sessions today, elf city update so who knows how many bug fix updates after that >.>
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
(22-09-2014, 08:38 AM)Music Within Wrote: Let's not do any clan sessions today, elf city update so who knows how many bug fix updates after that >.>

Agreed, I'll give it some time as bug fixes are inevitable after updates
Just don't forget to make more cavefish bubbles!
Good luck to everyone! ^_^
I'm not sure if I will be able to do a skilling session this week because the bussy school-life atm.. Feel free to replace me if you want =)
(23-09-2014, 03:39 PM)Eor Wrote: I'm not sure if I will be able to do a skilling session this week because the bussy school-life atm.. Feel free to replace me if you want =)

The teams were posted on sunday...
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
So am I taking the spot?
(23-09-2014, 05:35 PM)Music Within Wrote:
(23-09-2014, 03:39 PM)Eor Wrote: I'm not sure if I will be able to do a skilling session this week because the bussy school-life atm.. Feel free to replace me if you want =)

The teams were posted on sunday...
I didn't say that I couldn't participate, but I meant, that maybe there are better active members to enter.

(23-09-2014, 05:42 PM)Frayzurr Wrote: So am I taking the spot?

If you want, sure. Wink
(23-09-2014, 05:42 PM)Frayzurr Wrote: So am I taking the spot?

I already added you to the list on sunday after replacing one other. Smile