Clan Cup 2014 - Week 4 - Fishing
Just fish and post your xp Smile rather have 3 extra ppl with xp than not enough...
[Image: AU6CdZi.png]
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
[Image: oW86QNg.png]
[Image: 16c52f7141dbdd44be35be43c13b8440.png]
"Scaping pantless is what all individuals should strive for"
[Image: e349zE6.gif]
"I eat crayons and I poop rainbows"
[Image: WpPh9KS.jpg]
Thanks to Daloneshadow for supplying ALL THE CAVEFISH (that was awesome!) and stinky fish for getting avatar at Wilderness to get the full power out of my brawling fishing gloves (R.I.P.). and Music for the avatar at the fishing spot, of course!

I'm pleased with the results Smile Thank you all!

[Image: Z53GFwn.png]
Didn't do as good seen I already gathered my first 250 div limit, however there's always a 2nd
[Image: Hs9TT7s.png]
[Image: W4pkbT0.png]
Did several fails but better luck next time...
Completed my session way better this time
[Image: Bhd0llQ.png]

Special thanks to Henkco for 3 and Gagago302 for 1 cavefish bubbles!
Well first ever skill sesion done and exp is bad as expected but hey i tired special thanks to guthix for helping me out Smile

Thumbnail(s)

(24-09-2014, 08:41 PM)Jzy Wrote: Well first ever skill sesion done and exp is bad as expected but hey i tired special thanks to guthix for helping me out Smile

We worked great as a team and you did your best with what you had, good work for your first ever clancup session!

Special thanks indeed to GuthixStuner for 5 shark bubbles, I provided JZY with 2 shark bubbles as well!

Better luck next time, but we all do learn from it Wink