Clan Cup 2014 - Week 5 - Agility
(01-10-2014, 01:27 AM)Macka Wrote:
(30-09-2014, 11:10 PM)Metalangel86 Wrote:
(30-09-2014, 09:29 PM)Tabatha11 Wrote: Thinking perhaps I shouldn't have entered, sorry guys, lvl 85 and no silverhawks, not a good score

That is still good score so dont be so mean to yourself ^^

That's right girls! You gave it your best shot so chin up :3

Btw I'm curious as to which course you all used and if assisted by silverhawks? Great effort by all, keep it up guys!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
Hi Macka. I used the advanced gnome agility, and no silverhawks or ava
Ahh that's alright Tab! Just make sure you have an avatar available and if possible someone to hold an avatar for you for the hour.

Admins holding an avatar for sessions shouldn't be a problem if they're not heading off. I wish I could assist but due to our time differences it's most likely I can't >_<

I do have silverhawks but no feathers so no sweat! Just give it your best Wink

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4
102,473 xp session 2/3

[Image: charlesirl.png]
[Image: pYTdPMH.jpg]
[Image: pggjqpQ.png]
Thank you metal for holding ava for me at agility Smile appreciate it

Thumbnail(s)

Dismissed avatar only to discover Talent Scout don't count. Already know from Runecrafting that Strange Rocks don't count.

Would it be an investment or waste to buy Silverhawk Boots and Silverhawk Feathers?

At least Avatar and Wisdom Aura still function. ^_^

I'll try tomorrow for better rates. Also Challenge Tokens work - I had 3 left over from old Treasure Hunter daily. Does it also work for Clan Cup 2014 gains if I turn off every Daily Challenge except Agility?

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
(03-10-2014, 04:29 AM)Kire667 Wrote: Dismissed avatar only to discover Talent Scout don't count. Already know from Runecrafting that Strange Rocks don't count.

Would it be an investment or waste to buy Silverhawk Boots and Silverhawk Feathers?

At least Avatar and Wisdom Aura still function. ^_^

I'll try tomorrow for better rates. Also Challenge Tokens work - I had 3 left over from old Treasure Hunter daily. Does it also work for Clan Cup 2014 gains if I turn off every Daily Challenge except Agility?

Metal, Beth and Music all had silverhawks though I do not know who didn't. I'll be running the traditional way as I don't have any feathers but may consider some if I can obtain, it may be worth getting.

Can't remember where it states scout talent doesn't count but I was aware of it, not sure if challenge counts but I'm assuming it won't. I wouldn't chance it anyway lol

(03-10-2014, 02:25 AM)Tabatha11 Wrote: Thank you metal for holding ava for me at agility Smile appreciate it
That's great to hear girls! Very pleased for you Tab, keep at it Wink Metal is such a sweetypie Tongue
[Image: 0af265b8e3ffbe788aecbef1a31ee1a2.png]
"Scaping pantless is what all individuals should strive for"
[Image: e349zE6.gif]
"I eat crayons and I poop rainbows"
[Image: NFeQnv4.png]
I ran out of feathers, used 50 feathers and I forgot my wisdom aura :\

I'll be doing another session hopefully on Saturday if not Sunday with 60 feathers, wisdom aura and 40 vis wax this time!

Special thanks to stinky for holding avatar Wink