Clan Cup 2014 - Week 6 - Thieving
Post on here and tell us if you would like to join the team!!

Team members are below, you can also use this to discuss the best xp/hour method and ask for assistance.

*Post if you changed your name make sure that the team list is up to date with the in game names!!!
*Post once you've done your skilling session, it's also nice if you post the xp you've earned so we can help eachother out more if needed.

Clan Cup - Skilling Team (week 6)
Week 6's skill is Thieving We repeat, Week 6's skill is Thieving.
  1. Music Within -331k
  2. Metalangel86 - 218k
  3. Airalsuir -296k
  4. Ss Macka - 414k
  5. Spiked Life - 245k
  6. Jens - 365k
  7. B e t h - 238k
  8. Timmy - 302k
  9. Gorgan Sail - 329k
  10. Icy Sentinel -366k

Backup members:
-Kire667 - 113k

Thieving Highscore; Skilling cup winner will win a bond - Best helper will win something as well
Any clan member can join in, interact with your vex to start a skilling hour, after an hour screenshot the xp that you have gained "vex will tell you once the timer runs out" post it on here and you'll have a chance to win!
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Adviced Skilling Method:

If you use the elves, might want to use this timer to keep track of it http://stopwatch.online-timers.com/multiple-stopwatches

Do not lobby to pause the timer:
[Image: qW5JXwF.png]
Name changes and substitutions:
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
B e t h has confirmed the 20min cooldown timer from pickpocketing elves within Prifddinas can still continue while in lobby/logout - edit: Please disregard as refer to advised skilling method post message from Mod Matthe
(26-09-2014, 09:46 PM)Macka Wrote: B e t h has confirmed the 20min cooldown timer from pickpocketing elves within Prifddinas can still continue while in lobby/logout

Got to love her Smile TY
I would like to join the team.
Added you to the team Gorgan.
Added icy as well. Main is now full, backups are still appreciated. Smile
Quote:*Post if you changed your name make sure that the team list is up to date with the in game names!
Considering to check if name "E Pain" is available since it's a mockery of "T Pain."

Only places I can think to attempt would be Pyramid Plunder or Dwarf Traders. The two places I've used on the road to 99.

As I recall it was more hassle than worth to do the Wall Safes or Locked Chests under the Lumridge Celler (Thieves' Guild).

Never did a quest since Fate of the Gods and had 2 left before this whole elf city expansion came out. Won't have access to that area. Is it really that much better than the other locations?

Any boosting items other than +2.5% Wisdom Aura for XP, Five Finger Discount Aura for success rate, Gloves of Silence, +5% Black Ibis Set, Magpie summon, +6% Avatar buff?

Let's collaborate theories of best method and all strive for our best record. Wink
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
(05-10-2014, 07:37 AM)Kire667 Wrote: Any boosting items other than +2.5% Wisdom Aura for XP, Five Finger Discount Aura for success rate, Gloves of Silence, +5% Black Ibis Set, Magpie summon, +6% Avatar buff?

Let's collaborate theories of best method and all strive for our best record. Wink

Use the Exoskeleton set from Plague's end - it will replace gloves of silence and black ibis.

I like the idea of attempting pickpocketing at Prifddinas better unless we come across a better xp rate
From my experience,
An hour at Elves + PP gave me 306kxp/h

I used greater 5 finger discount, abyssal lurker, full exo, ardy cape 3, 2 elf teleport crystals, pharaohs sceptre.

Wiki says Dwarf traders are the best: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Trader
But i havn't had time to go and test it myself.

If your too lazy to read it says: With the Trahaearn exoskeleton set and the best items below it is possible to get approximately 380 - 440k Thieving Experience per hour here.
-> Black ibis (xp boost gets put onto the exo set)
->Best 5 finger discount
-> So on.
Again cannot confirm :/
[Image: Icy_Sentinel.png]

120 Defense Cape Op.