Weekly Events Info
Hey I'm planning to start hosting 2 weekly events. One on the forum as a weekly contest and riddle type events in game. Probably every Sunday/Monday since I'm busy enough during the citadel reset and throwing everything on one day isn't a good idea.

I'll keep a list of riddles and idea's for weekly contests to lower the chance of using the same content.

Current event donation fund: 0.
Spoiler: Donators

So what do you guys think about it in general? Any suggestions or requests?
Also pm me if you do feel like helping out.
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Weekly Riddle Events

There will be different type of riddle events:
  • Runescape based riddles; will be hosted in the clan chat. Meeting me to pick up the reward.
  • Runescape based location riddles; people will have to solve the riddle to find me.
  • Real Life riddles; works the same as the Runescape based riddles but it's not based of anything in game.

Weekly riddles will probably be hosted on sundays/mondays every week.
Rewards will be like:
Easy riddle: 250k
Normal riddle: 500k
Last/hard riddle: 1m
^This can go up but that depends on the amount of donations ^_^"
Will try to fill about half an hour to an hour worth of riddles, also depends on the money available.
Weekly Forum Contests

Weekly forum competitions are for forum members only. It will require a post to join the competition and some sort of task or other requirement. They might last 2 weeks if not enough people have submitted an entry. I'm thinking about a requirement of atleast 10 entries per competition.

Possible competitions:
  • Best ingame selfie
  • Most xp in a suggested skill (will require a runetrack screenshot)
  • Gain 1m xp in a suggested skill to enter a raffle
  • Make a clan motto/slogan for the clan
  • Bump the recruitment thread daily with a silly message (like telling them to say: "the potato has found a penguin to dance with" instead of just "bump")
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter