How to Multilog on RS - Getting rid of the "Login limit exceeded"
Hello peoples!

This guide will tell show how to multilog on Runescape without using silly tricks or multiple devices.
Keep in mind that you still have to follow the Runescape Rules! Yes multilogging is allowed but there are limits to what you can/should do.
Follow the rules that are shown on the wiki. If you don't then Jagex or we (if you are in the clan) may take actions against you.
http://services.runescape.com/m=rswiki/e...logging-in

If you multilog a lot on one device like I do then you should be quite familliar with this message:
[Image: o73mhjN.png]

Now If you want to get rid of this and just login in the same world without any issues then follow these simple steps.
  1. Find the "random.dat" file on your computer.
    Should be at: C:\Users\your username\
  2. Right click the random.dat file - properties.
  3. Toggle "Read-only" ON and hit save
IF you are online when you are doing this then close your RS page/client and login again.

Incase you are wondering
Before: Multilog issues.
[Image: dJoGZP3.png]

After: No more multilog issues.
[Image: iZC4ooN.png]

Hope this helps out and IF you have any questions or tips be free to post them below Smile
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
thx for the guide, many people are going to be happy now

I never had the problem with multi logging,

Mostly I had like 2-3 accounts on the same world :p
Thanks so much. Never knew something simple as making a file Read Only would correct the problem. Hope this works for Runescape 2007 as well. I hardly multilog EOC.

Now I just need to remember how to change my IP masking to show something other than my IP when signing in to Runescape Classic. Jagex fixed EOC and OS but forgot to correct RSC for streamers.
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
Cool, thanks for making this. =)
~ In case you haven't heard it today, you're awesome!
(27-12-2014, 09:50 AM)Kire667 Wrote: Thanks so much. Never knew something simple as making a file Read Only would correct the problem. Hope this works for Runescape 2007 as well. I hardly multilog EOC.

Now I just need to remember how to change my IP masking to show something other than my IP when signing in to Runescape Classic. Jagex fixed EOC and OS but forgot to correct RSC for streamers.

I still had the file about the lobby ip change saved Smile so here ya go http://catherby.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=732
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
I didn't even know there was a way to bypass the multilog issues. Looks like I shall be doing this more often then.