Infestation Survivor Stories (WarZ)
This website is dedicated only to Runescape. To discuss other games head over to our main website National Guard of Runescape - http://s3.zetaboards.com/NGoR/forum/54805/

I'm giving away 5 copies of this game - once every Monday during live stream.

WarZ was renamed Infestation Survivor Stories and is currently only $5 on SteamPowered.com.

Join our private server "Twitch.tv/Kire667" for Co-Op XP Farming and Weapon Runs. The only thing we don't allow is PvP.

If you haven't bought WarZ "Infestation Survivor Stories" on Steam or thewarzmmo.com, you're in luck! We are recruiting active players for a free copy of WarZ Infestation once per week. Our private server guarantees you the best experience of PvE and PvM without the fear of dying to other players. Our clan "RPD" offers free gear, weapons, ammunition, food and meds.

For more details tune in to the daily livestream at http://Twitch.tv/Kire667 . Minimum requirements for giveaway must be met.

1) A computer able to run Infestation Survivor Stories.

2) Active account on Steam server (at least online once daily).

3) Willing to take part in daily live streams of non-PvP game play.

4) (Not mandatory) but access to voice chat such as Skype or TeamSpeak helps rather than dying while typing in game.

I will choose from the qualified applications. Message Dominion667 on Steam if interested. We're building a clan for this game and to add to the daily adventures on Twitch Tv, and I'm fully funding it out of pocket.

Hope to see you there!

Thumbnail(s)

[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris
Nearly 3 years ago. I still wonder how this got most views in forum section - and yet not a single reply. Wink
[Image: ngor36.jpeg]
"When I came into the game they didn't do nothing but doubt me.
Now the whole game's changed and it ain't nothing without me." - Ludacris