Possible Clan Rankings Change - Discussion
This is just a discussion not a promise.

We want to see what you guys think about it.
If most people agree and like it (with or without changes) then we will think about applying it to the clan.

1. An XP requirement per month to maintain a rank. For now let's say 2m XP per month (can auto track this and derank once a month). Admins will have to keep an eye on name changes for this to work well.

2. People will have to ask a keyrank for a rankup in the cc, on a thread or let an organiser post the request for them.
After doing so they will be ranked up based on their clan XP. If you don't ask then you'll stay a recruit.

3. People will have to gain 2m XP per month to maintain their rank. Unless someone posted an away status.

4. If someone's deranked for not gaining enough XP they have 2 ways to get it back:
- Cap in the citadel and get it checked by a keyrank. (Cap will be posted in the monthly list).
- Gain 2m XP and ask a keyrank for a rankup.

*We will make a Cap checklist based on monthly checks (4x). This will be for those that request to stick to just capping for whatever reason they may have.
*The Cap notifications will be turned off since it doesn't matter anymore. Caps will be checked the manual way.

*Results into no more cap-checks, weekly deranks and people complaining about a cap requirement/unable to get checked.

Then the focus for new admins will be only on their behaviour. Recruits are of course still excluded from this since they'll be either new, inactive or can't be bothered to ask for a rank-up/gain enough XP.

Please give us your thoughts regarding this Smile thank you for your time!

Edit:
The link to the new rankings~! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...1c1E#gid=4
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Looks very promising and appears to be a good system ^^ 100% support ^^

"This is my owl. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

Support.
It's adding more than changing, right?
You're adding the 2M monthly exp option and people still get the option to cap weekly if they prefer that.
I might use the 2M monthly exp then.

Support Smile
~ In case you haven't heard it today, you're awesome!
(11-01-2015, 10:45 PM)Moff Lax Wrote: It's adding more than changing, right?
You're adding the 2M monthly exp option and people still get the option to cap weekly if they prefer that.
I might use the 2M monthly exp then.

Support Smile

Pretty much yes Smile it's going to be 2m xp for everyone by default unless they request to cap instead.

Everyone can cap, and it will help out the clan if you do gather some resources to help with the upkeep. But you don't have to ask for a check unless you think that you can't gain enough xp.

So only recruits will have to ask a keyrank for a rankup. Since in the end you only lose it if you don't get enough xp Smile
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
2m xp ech? That can be acieved in a day for some ;p maybe we should scale this req by players total level. (500 1000 1500 and so on). Although, support :p
(12-01-2015, 11:16 AM)Mountain Dew Wrote: 2m xp ech? That can be acieved in a day for some ;p maybe we should scale this req by players total level. (500 1000 1500 and so on). Although, support :p

Technically, a set amount per month for everyone, is the most fair.. some do not have as much time as others and may still have 1500, 2000 or perhaps 2500 total.

You could argue that said people, would be able to use the cap to rank up alternative... but in my opinion a set amount is most fair.

"This is my owl. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

(12-01-2015, 11:16 AM)Mountain Dew Wrote: 2m xp ech? That can be acieved in a day for some ;p maybe we should scale this req by players total level. (500 1000 1500 and so on). Although, support :p

Maybe you yeah. Mister i-came-in-the-clan-1-month-after-me-and-became-captain-before-i-even-ranked-up. ;p
~ In case you haven't heard it today, you're awesome!
(12-01-2015, 12:39 PM)Robin Hood Wrote:

Technically, a set amount per month for everyone, is the most fair.. some do not have as much time as others and may still have 1500, 2000 or perhaps 2500 total.

You could argue that said people, would be able to use the cap to rank up alternative... but in my opinion a set amount is most fair.

That's exactly right Robin! Even though I'm close to being maxed, I don't have time to play a game for XP. I have my own life goals to live for so I'll be sticking with capping only for my account.

It needs to be fair for all Wink
Never said how many xp for each tier tho. It could be be 1m xp/month for lowest tier and 10m for max/nearly max. I am sure 10m xp/month for nearly maxed player is a joke and isnt needed to spend a lot of time on rs.