Possible Clan Rankings Change - Discussion
Okay there are different opinions regarding xp gain.

We will stick to a set number for everyone even if it's just to keep it easier for everyone to understand and remember.

Yes it will be easier for some but that doesn't have to be a bad thing Smile
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Well, I like getting xp, So I support not needing to capp, though I will probably still capp for cooking xp ^^
~~~~~~~~~~~~ | Maxed December 12th 2014 | My anime list and info | Sweden | Completionist cape 2nd May 2015 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a great idea, was a little confused when we talked about it last, but i think this would be a great step for the clan, not only for our existing clan members, but our new members to come. although i am not a big fan of change, i think this is a great step for the clan.

-Timesout4u
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzXG_Y074EfG5ArcWWhzn...XaMdxXP3mg]
(12-01-2015, 04:19 PM)Mountain Dew Wrote: Never said how many xp for each tier tho. It could be be 1m xp/month for lowest tier and 10m for max/nearly max. I am sure 10m xp/month for nearly maxed player is a joke and isnt needed to spend a lot of time on rs.

Just because some can achieve that XP doesn't mean to say all maxers can, I don't feel morally comfortable categorizing people like that sorry.

(13-01-2015, 01:00 AM)Henkco Wrote: A monthly requirement will put less strain on both sides too, as it will only require a check to be made once in a month, saving both time for "capper" and checker, right?

Use februari as a test month I'd say. Shouldn't do any harm, right?

Good point there Henky, this option makes life easier and flexible for all who can achieve that requirement Wink
Please do not continue the discussion about xp gain. I replied to that yesterday.

Also Hencko we will test the upkeep starting next reset maybe till Feb. After that the new ranking system will be added if we are sure that the upkeep will be met without any issues.
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Deffinitely Support. Great way of keeping everyone happy imo
Support great idea
The link to the new rankings~! https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?...1c1E#gid=4