• 1(current)
All about Anime!
Hey there folks! Let's talk about anime!

Let everyone know which anime you have watched and why! Ask questions and discuss about your favourite series Smile
I'll keep a list below regarding all the animes discussed maybe even divide it into genres or most watches Wink

Can't wait to see what you all have been watching!

Just make sure to respect each other's opinions and don't trash talk someone else. Also IF you post about any 18+/R-rated animes then put it in a spoiler Tongue

Example on how to make a spoiler:
[*spoiler] your txt [/spoiler] <- remove the "*"
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
http://myanimelist.net/profile/Yukihada

My profile on Myanimelist.net

Here you can find out what anime I like! Smile
~~~~~~~~~~~~ | Maxed December 12th 2014 | My anime list and info | Sweden | Completionist cape 2nd May 2015 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Spoiler :
I really just wanted to put a spoiler in for fun.
Anime heh? I never was into these "cartoons" If I can say so. Although, I am planning to give it a go, as apparently a lot of my internet and real friends watch it. Just don't know what to watch. I am serials guy more. I like action and serials like Walking Dead.

Although, Dragon Balls are counted as anime, so that's one I've seen. Let's be honest, most of us seen it. x)
(17-01-2015, 08:57 PM)Mountain Dew Wrote: Anime heh? I never was into these "cartoons" If I can say so. Although, I am planning to give it a go, as apparently a lot of my internet and real friends watch it. Just don't know what to watch. I am serials guy more. I like action and serials like Walking Dead.

Although, Dragon Balls are counted as anime, so that's one I've seen. Let's be honest, most of us seen it. x)

In the memory of Dew.

Hope they'll drink you in peace.

Cartoons xD eheheee...
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
My MAL: http://myanimelist.net/profile/Smurflo

It's not all pretty like Hellsing's, but it's something
(17-01-2015, 08:57 PM)Mountain Dew Wrote: Anime heh? I never was into these "cartoons" If I can say so. Although, I am planning to give it a go, as apparently a lot of my internet and real friends watch it. Just don't know what to watch. I am serials guy more. I like action and serials like Walking Dead.

Anime doesn't equal cartoons... technically, the style between cartoons and Anime is completely different & I might add that: Cartoons are made in the west... Anime, primarily in Asia..

If you like action, check out Bleach

"This is my owl. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

Anime? Well i've never really watched a lot of anime. Though who hasn't watched dragonball? ;p
I watched all of dragonball, dragonball z and dragonball GT. All in one year during school. What can i say, we worked a lot on laptops and you easely get distracted during class. ^^
One episode was like 20min i believe and i guess dragonball were 80 episode, dragonball z 160 episodes? and GT around 80 again i guess. Which makes a total of around 120 hours i believe. :p
I can't say i'm not proud of what all the anime i watched during that year and still pass with good grades. :p
~ In case you haven't heard it today, you're awesome!
So I've been thinking...

The Following Characters, all in their prime:

Uchiha Madara
Spoiler :
(Sage of Six Paths)
, Uchiha Sasuke
Spoiler :
(Rinnegan)
, Naruto
Spoiler :
(Sage of Six Paths)
, Kurosaki Ichigo(+New Bankai), Sõsuke Aizen(Hõgyoku) + Alucard

Versus

Goku(May switch from any of the SSJ forms at will)

Note: Goku can NOT teleport anyone to space or any other place for insta-kill... that would be too silly ;P

Who would win, all characters know of each of their weaknesses and strengths.

My bet is on Goku winning 9.5 out of 10 fights, I'll give the 0.5 out of 10 due to a small chance of Uchiha Madara / Uchiha Sasuke landing their Genjutsu's...

"This is my owl. There are many like it, but this one is mine."

My vote is against Goku X) simply because I think that the others are way more awesome than him.
  • 1(current)