Om Nom Noms - Recipes & Food Ideas/Pics
This thread I wanted to create as a place where we can share recipes, pictures of yummies, and ideas for nommies. No idea too small, no burger too big! We all need to eat, might as well enjoy it Smile

I would like to start it off with a special recipe I mentioned to Music, the Kitty Litter Cake.

1 18oz package German chocolate cake mix
1 18oz package white cake mix
2 3.5oz packages instant vanilla pudding mix
1 12oz package vanilla sandwich cookies
3 drops green food coloring
1 12oz package tootsie rolls
Kitty Litter pan, kitty pan liner & pooper scooper optional, but helps with the effect

1. Prepare cake mixes and bake according to package directions (any size pan).
2. Prepare pudding according to package directions and keep chilled until needed.
3. Crumble sandwich cookies in small batches in a food processor, scraping often. Set aside all but 1/4 cup. To the 1/4 cup add a few drops of green food coloring and mix.
4. Cool cakes to room temperature, crumble them into a large bowl. Toss with 1/2 of the remaining cookie crumbs, and the chilled pudding. You probably won't need all of the pudding, you want the cake to be just moist, not soggy.
5. Line kitty litter box with the kitty litter liner. Put cake mixture into box.
Put half of the unwrapped tootsie rolls in a microwave safe dish and heat until softened. Shape the ends so that they are no longer blunt, and curve the tootsie rolls slightly to resemble poop. Bury tootsie rolls randomly in the cake and sprinkle with half of the remaining cookie crumbs. Sprinkle a small amount of the green colored cookie crumbs lightly over the top.
6. Heat 3 or 4 of the tootsie rolls in the microwave until almost melted. Scrape them on top of the cake and sprinkle lightly with some of the green cookie crumbs. Heat the remaining tootsie rolls until pliable and shape as before. Spread all but one randomly over top of cake mixture. Sprinkle with any remaining cookie crumbs. Hang the remaining tootsie roll over side of litter box and sprinkle with a few green cookie crumbs. Serve with the pooper scooper for a gross dessert.

I don't know what I would do if i happened to see someone eating that xD hahaaha
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
I honestly have no words for this. haha XD

..The cat looks happy.
~ In case you haven't heard it today, you're awesome!
Just found this today, a Rainbow Tie Dye Heart Cake, looks so awesome Big Grin

that cake does look delicious :o
(09-03-2015, 05:30 AM)Airalsuir Wrote: that cake does look delicious :o

Indeed is that crust marzepan or fondant Amber?

Fair.
(09-03-2015, 05:30 AM)Airalsuir Wrote: that cake does look delicious :o

Makes me want a skittle cake :o
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
Mentioning something small, nice and little sweet snack Tongue

It's "edible cookie dough"

Pretty much you put in a third of a cup of vanilla yogurt (smaller or bigger up to you)
IF you don't have vanilla yogurt get normal and buy some vanilla Tongue

- Chocolate chips
- teaspoon of honey
- Peanut butter in the amount of what you used for the yogurt. (aka 1/3 yogurt, 1/3 peanut butter)
** If you want it too be thicker put in more peanut butter and honey.

Once you start to mix it'll feel thick and might be a bit hard to stir and just eat it like that Tongue

With the right combo it tastes exactly like cookie dough (my mother and i are addicted).

Experiment with it. I've used sprinkles, m&m's, so on aha
[Image: Icy_Sentinel.png]

120 Defense Cape Op.
(09-03-2015, 07:45 PM)Fair Silvie Wrote: Indeed is that crust marzepan or fondant Amber?

Fair.

Having not baked it myself I am unsure =\ But it does look nummy.

So today we had a VIP evening in an icecream store.. Which kinda means unlimited icecream for freeeee.. *I am really full*

I tried...
American cookie, bueno, smurf (never again), werther's original, and 2 yoghurt kinds normal and with something through it xD donno the owner kept handing us spoons after we said that we had enough...

The pictures don't look too great but ah!
American Cookie & Smurf
[Image: 3ZiWsWD.png]
Werther's original & Bueno
[Image: RFdWUkr.png]

I'll upload a picture of everything they had tomorrow Tongue