[Event] PVM Event: Kalphite King
Boss/Event: Kalphite King
Host: Gorgan Sail
FC: Gorgan Sail *PM Gorgan Sail for an add to the FC*
Game Time: 18:00 (2:00PM EST/1:00PM CST)
Date: 13-June-2015
Place to Meet Before Event: Exiled Kalphite Hive
Gear That is 100% Required: Combat Gear
Suggested Equipment:
[]Overloads
[]Turmoil/Anguish/Torment
[]Tier 80 Weapons & Tier 70 Armour
[]Enhanced Excalibur

Notes:
*The Kalphite King has 3 combat phases that can change randomly; it's wings will change colors between Orange, Green, and Blue. They will represent Melee, Range, and Mage phases respectively.
*The Kalphite King can spawn minions twice; it is optional to kill them and helps the Voker.
*Stuns and ultimates should not be used against the Kalphite King (Exceptions: Berserk, Metamorphosis, Death's Swiftness, and Sunshine).

Roles: Tank, Voker, and DPS

Tank- As the name suggests, this role tanks most of the damage, has the ability "Incite" active, and will use the ability "Provoke" after the Voker deals with the green attack.

Voker- The purpose of this role is to deal with the "green attack", an instant kill move. The Voker will use "Provoke" when the Kalphite King turns someone green and uses the following abilities: Resonance, Barricade, Immortality, or Devotion(with Protect from Melee curse/prayer). Experienced Vokers can also bring runes for the "Cure Other" spell; this spell will heal others at the cost of ones Life Points. It is ideal to have a backup Voker if the main Voker dies.

DPS- This role provides most of the damage to the Kalphite King. They focus solely on attacking the Kalphite King and Minions.

Enjoy the Event!
Good luck Smile I won't be able to make it since I'll be stuck at castlewars >.> thats a spotlight I just can't miss..
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
have fun, will be at work, and they changed a lot of policies regarding days off, so i can't come unfortunately Sad

edit, called off, i'm sleep deprived, but i can still come
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQzXG_Y074EfG5ArcWWhzn...XaMdxXP3mg]
No promises =/

My exams should be over then but 1 teacher can still upload a huge task.
~ In case you haven't heard it today, you're awesome!
i will be there maybe a little late
Thanks for coming to the event!
Heard some good things about it~!
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter