Weekly minigame
I've been thinking of hosting a game of the spotlighted minigame at that time each week. I was thinking of sunday at 19:00 Game Time each week. Or does anyone else have a better idea for the timing? I picked it kind of at random, I'm open for other ideas and maybe people want to help if I am unable to come online?
It shouldn't be much, I just consider it a weekly small gathering of clan members and do something together and this way you could also sort out the members who want to be active in the clan and those who don't.
~ In case you haven't heard it today, you're awesome!
Unless the spotlight is flash powder factory or trouble brewing, then I am up for it hehe
~~~~~~~~~~~~ | Maxed December 12th 2014 | My anime list and info | Sweden | Completionist cape 2nd May 2015 ~~~~~~~~~~~~

I logout around that time (or in the next hour) so I won't be joining or helping out. Best of luck though it's a good idea imo Smile
[Image: Untitled-4.gif]
Shoot for the moon and if you miss grab a star.
And if nothing works out just flip a table ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) -- (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Twitch | Discord | Runeclan Main | Goals & Achievements | Twitter | Clan Twitter
(26-06-2015, 03:56 PM)Hellsing Wrote: Unless the spotlight is flash powder factory or trouble brewing, then I am up for it hehe

Haha great

(26-06-2015, 04:06 PM)Music Wrote: I logout around that time (or in the next hour) so I won't be joining or helping out. Best of luck though it's a good idea imo Smile

I am doubting between 19:00 and 18:00, I don't want to be in trouble every week with dinner. My parents always tend to have dinner ready when I'm about to do something. :p
But thanks
I forgot to mention that I can only start doing this in a few weeks.